Monday 9 January 2012

What are you reading now???

I seem to get that question. A lot. I read so much and so quickly that I can't possibly keep up with all the great books that I've read in a month, let alone a year. Here's my service to you my friends who are avid readers. I will post all the great books that I've read on my Kindle since I got it back in 2008. I want you to post your great finds as well. I think the only thing you won't find on my list is swarmy romance. I don't mind quirky, funny romance but if Fabio can be on the cover I won't read it. Relink this site as many places as you want as it's just books. I'll try and review them and give them some kind of star system. All the books I've purchased off of amazon.com and I will try and add the link to the books as well (if I can figure it out) I'm looking forward to see what everyone is reading and I hope you find something great on my list.
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm reading Rising Darkness. It's the second in the Dark Angel series by Keri Arthur.This series is the continuation of the 9 book Riley Jensen series, taking place a few years after the 9th book ends. Riley and her brother, Quinn, Dia and various other characters surface in the new books but the main character is Risa. Not going to win any Pulizter prizes but a good read.

    ReplyDelete